We are currently recruiting an Online Sales Administrator/Coordinator to assist the Online Sales team with all online enquiries through a variety of platforms.
- Control of central inbox and social media platform inboxes answering questions and redirecting as necessary
- Answering telephone enquiries and resolving or escalating to the appropriate team member in the gallery
- Act as the conduit between enquiries and the Sales Team
- Client research, managing information and ensuring fully updated CRM
- Intelligent and thoughtful relationship management for clients
- Strategic planning, offering suggestions and making improvements to Client Services
- Recognition of where and how to escalate high value enquiries and seamless management of related questions
- Filter, manage and qualify correspondence, cross-check with the existing database and research if necessary
- Conduct analysis on enquiries, extract useful data and information
- Maintain an exemplary working knowledge of the gallery and its current, historical and upcoming exhibitions
- As the role progresses, an involvement in marketing and in sales where crossover exists
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships and take a hands on approach to relying information and handling clients both in person and over the phone/email.
- Online enquiry administration/coordination experience (6 months+) gained within a luxury product business, gallery or auction house
- Use of Google Workspace, particularly an in-depth knowledge of Google Sheets
- Experience in delivering exemplary customer service to UHNW individuals
- Excellent telephone manner
- Resourcefulness and research skills, a real self-starter
- Problem-solving ability, a calm and professional demeanor at all times
- Acute attention to detail and pride in the position
- A vocational background or keen interest in modern and contemporary art is essential Please note that we cannot provide visa sponsorship for this role.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday to Friday