Our client is an art gallery that specialises in ancient works of art and is in the centre of London. This is an exciting opportunity to join their driven, small and integrated team as a Gallery Receptionist/Office Runner.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as first point of contact and assist clients with requests.
- Manage expenses, invoices, and receipts.
- Respond to mail correspondence, direct phone calls.
- Oversee office supplies and making all purchases for stationary, books, equipment.
- Provide general administrative support to the EA to manage diaries and reservations.
- Undertaking other external errands.
- Maintain the showroom appearance to highest standards.
Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience with expenses and basic cash handling.
- Presentable and professional manner.
- Attentive to detail.
- Collaborative within a small and ambitious team.
- Ability to adapt swiftly and handle high pressure situations.
- Exceptional communication skills, in person, over the phone and via email.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and with the ability to problem solve.
Location: Mayfair, London.
Timeline: Full-time with a two-month probationary period.
Salary: £21k to 25k depending on experience.
The position is Full Time, Tuesday – Saturdays.
Salary: DOE up to 25K + benefits
Initial 3 month contract which could be extended
Looking for someone ASAP