Our client seeks a full-time Assistant to Senior Partner for immediate hire at its London gallery.
- Assist with general management of artists’ studios and estates, with exhibitions, requests, press, image requests, general studio requests, events, appraisals and artist care.
- Support with artist management, as well as gallery exhibitions globally.
- Providing broad sales support to Senior Partner:
- Help create sales offers, coordinate and prepare for client viewings.
- Conducting post-sale tasks including invoicing and coordination of shipping
- Preparing consignment agreements and insurance appraisals.
- Provide all administrative support including:
- Daily management of Senior Partner’s calendar, agendas, to-do list and help set daily priorities and goals.
- Liaise frequently with multiple departments within the gallery including: Research, Client Development, Digital, Marketing and Registration to oversee projects that include creating exhibition and art fair booth models, gallery exhibition checklists, online viewing rooms, sales previews, press packets, among others.
- The ideal candidate has at least three years of related experience or equivalent.
- Excellent writing, organizational and communication skills, the ability to time manage, multitask and meet deadlines, and work with multiple teams.
- Proficiency in other languages is an added value, but not essential.
- This position will involve contact with artists, their studios, curators and clients, therefore discretion and poise are essential.
Position hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 10am to 6pm.
Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours for openings and events.