We are on the hunt for an Account Manager to work with a world leading, online search service for the arts.
Our client is
Skills and requirements:
• Strong communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable with cold calling, listening over the phone and asking probing questions
• Former experience in sales; preferably 2+ years, or B2B sales practice
• Ideally B2B sales experience
• General knowledge and understanding of the capacity of a consultative sales role e.g. prospecting, qualifying, overcoming challenges and closing deals
Other desired traits:
• Experience in a start up/early stage company is a plus but not a necessity
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and perform in a fast-paced and competitive marketplace
• Interest in arts and antiques
• Experience selling software is desirable
Salary: around £35K base + commission
Type: Full-time, to start as soon as possible
Location: The office is located in Mayfair, London. However the candidate will be expected to travel frequently meeting clients and generating new leads all around the country. Living in London is not a necessity, but nearby is required.