Experienced dynamic individual required for multi-faceted Studio Manager role in London art & design studio practice with an impressive roster of international clients, spanning from product & industrial design to high-end conceptual furniture and sculpture.
This central role will work under the direction of the Creative Directors, overlooking the operational management of the studio & various PA responsibilities. Must demonstrate excellent organisational skills and time keeping abilities, be highly adaptable, intuitive, diplomatic and be able to remain calm & perform well under pressure.
• IT skill: Power Point, Keynote, Excel, Sage
• Office management ability
• General Accountancy ability
• Events Management experience
• Website & Social Channel management experience
• Diary management / PA experience / Logistics
General knowledge and an interest in art & design an advantage.
Salary: £25k – £35k pa, depending on experience
Start date: ASAP – ideally April 2019