We are on the hunt for Salespeople to work with an International Contemporary Gallery in Milan.
The candidate would work alongside current staff and directors, in Milan and the US in administration and execution of:
– Client outreach
– Art fairs
– Artist liaison
– Exhibition development; including the completion of written materials
– General day-to-day gallery operations and communication
Ideal candidate demonstrates the following qualifications:
– Fluency in Italian language
– In depth understanding and knowledge of contemporary art
– Previous experience within the arts
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, professional environment
– Articulate and adept at critical writing
– Organized and detail oriented
– Communicative and eager to contribute in a collaborative environment
– Efficient in Adobe Suite including InDesign, DreamWeaver, Photoshop, and more.
Encouraged, but not required:
– Other languages
The gallery is open 11 AM – 7:30 PM, Tuesday through Saturday. The gallery is open by appointment on Mondays. The position would require full-time, permanent commitment and the possibility of travel in conjunction with art fairs and occasional off-site exhibition support.
Salary range is 1100 -1800 EU monthly plus commission, based on experience.