We are looking for an individual with good sales experience and their own client base for a full time sales role within a London gallery.
The gallery was established in 2009 as a project space, collaborating with gallerists, curators and artists to facilitate exhibitions in central London. They are involved in 4-6 international fairs as well as 5-6 shows at the gallery each year.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have their own base of clients and artists
- Work on own volition to secure sales
- Ideally reach targets of £300-400k in sales per year
- Work to reactivate gallery clients who have fallen dormant
- Opportunity for element of artist management within sales role
Salary + commission is negotiable depending on experience and expectations. Our client is looking for the successful candidate to start asap.