We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketer to work remotely with a Contemporary Art Gallery based in California. Our client is seeking a candidate with high technical abilities and a strong understanding of digital marketing.
They will be responsible for creating strategy, analysing data and ensuring the gallery has a competitive stake in the market.
- Must be personable, professional and digitally savvy.
- Must have a high level of understanding and technical ability to test and adjust campaigns for best ROI.
- Able to compare response rates, analyse competitor’s content for benchmarking, and create new strategies driven by data and analytics.
- Experienced in and capable of setting up advanced email marketing, social media ad marketing, ABA testing, organic outreach, SEO, and direct marketing.
- Knowledgeable of ecommerce strategies and other online marketing strategies.
- Able to manage marketing from all online resources to capture emails for sales leads and direct traffic to the gallery’s ecommerce site.
- Capable of using social media ads, direct and organic marketing to funnel the gallery’s target audience towards ecommerce site and to build brand awareness.
- Should be high in perseverance and tenacity.
- Preferably should have experience in a luxury or creative brand and with a passion for visual arts.
This is a part time permanent position offering around $2000 per month, 20-30 hours per week, with additional bonuses for reaching digital sales targets.