Our client, the provider of a professional network of the most prominent art dealers in the world providing a solution to increase inter-gallery business, is seeking a Regional Account Manager who will be based in Luxembourg and who will cover Germany and Austria.
As Regional Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to maintain active relationships with members in Germany / Austria and help them enjoy the full benefits of the platform. These members are top-tier galleries, you will therefore be required to demonstrate a unique blend of art world knowledge, humility, empathy, creative insight, self-motivation, and attention to detail. The role requires an individual who not only excels at fostering external relationships within the arts community, but who is also willing to roll up their sleeves to help galleries and provide technical support for using the platform. You will maintain timely communication with colleagues based in France, UK and US. You must be self-motivated and thrive on the ability to work autonomously.
The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable, articulate ambassador for the company who is equally comfortable strolling the aisles at major art fairs as they are digging into the CRM to meticulously track outreach efforts and improve conversion rates.
Working for the company means working:
– for an international company which aims to be the first and most powerful art dealers network in the world
– with people who have already launched extremely successful companies / events in the IT and art worlds
– for a start-up which means autonomy, flexibility and creativity,
– Manage the network of the Members in Germany & Austria,
– Boost and follow-up daily Members activity,
– Build a strong relationship between the Company and each Member, and gain their confidence,
– Foster previews and sales, and potentially organise them (shipping, insurance, location),
– Report regularly to the CEO
– German native language, English compulsory, French welcome
– excellent relational skills, existing relations with some of the most famous galleries in Germany & Austria is compulsory,
– passionate about people and art,
– refined, diplomatic, well-educated, with a professional appearance,
– well-organized and efficient.
To begin ASAP
Salary fixed €40,000 annually, with monthly expenses and generous commission