This is an exciting role for a passionate and driven individual who would like to have an impact on the effective running of two cultural businesses, board roles and the professional and personal life of the founder. An incredible opportunity to work at the heart of a business with lots of front facing, top level exposure to creative and art world industry leaders and talent. You will work very closely with the founder at 180 Strand and their house in SW London.
The ideal candidate must be discrete and professional, have a warm and proactive working manner is desired, and have the ability to be readily available. The role will often require out of hours working plus attendance to events, dinners and openings in the cultural space. As a new position in the organisation, this role has the possibility of developing alongside the businesses and profile further increasing. The PA will report to the founder and work closely with the General Manager. Dependent on ability, lots of room for development.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively organising and maintaining business and personal diaries in collaboration with the founder.
- Booking and managing personal appointments and events.
- Arranging transport, travel, visas and accommodation.
- Occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Database management and support.
- Client relationship gifting.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Where relevant dealing with incoming emails and sometimes corresponding on behalf of the founder.
- Organising meetings and ensuring everything is well prepared, providing supporting material and writing follow up notes / minutes.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Negotiating and liaison with brands and suppliers for gifting and managing this database.
- Providing event support including guest list admin.
- Creating and maintaining new office systems.
- Tracking business and personal expenses and liaising with the Finance team.
- Personal shopping and organising deliveries.
- Assisting with personal house / tech admin and paying bills.
- Organising social events and gifts for the team.
- Approx. 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace.
- Extensive experience in relationship management.
- Ability to upward manage.
- Cheerful, with a positive attitude.
- Culturally curious, eager to learn and improve.
- Capable, driven and excited about new challenges and opportunities.
- Discreet, professional manner.
- London based.
- A character who is able to ‘roll up sleeves’ and willing to put their hands to a variety of tasks
- Passion for culture and developing relationships
Full time starting ASAP
Salary between £25 – £30k