Our client, an established artist working in London, is seeking a Marketing and Client Relationship Coordinator to work with him and his studio. The successful candidate will develop and maintain relationships with corporate and private clients.
Working closely with the artist they will seek to define and execute strategies to further the growth of his practice. In addition to this, they will be responsible for leading on communications and marketing strategies for the studio and its projects.
- Working with the artist to further existing client relationships during the production of projects and afterwards.
- Cultivating new leads amongst private clients and institutions.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders on behalf of the artist.
- Preparing client presentations and press packs.
- Maintaining and updating the artist’s website.
- Creating new communications and marketing strategies.
- Managing social media channels and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience in a development or communications focused role.
- Previous experience of working with artists or creative practices.
- Knowledge of social media and website management.
- Confident and outgoing, with previous experience liaising with major institutions, galleries and HNWIs.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop and InDesign, and of digital archiving best practices.
- Self directed and comfortable working independently.
Salary – £25,000 – 35,000