Our client is a contemporary British street artist.
They are seeking a Studio Manager/EA to support their day-to-day and ensure the smooth running of their studio.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily liaison with the artist and diary management
- Screen phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Manage travel coordination including visas and accommodation, and occasional travel with the artist
- Site visits
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Work with the accountant for coordination of budgets, payment runs, processing sales, and handling shipping
- Perform due diligence on potential clients
- Household and personal management including personal tax, car insurance, bill paying, etc.
- Team management and upkeep of studio space and inventory of office supplies
- Handle mailouts and press releases
- Manage social media
- Management of events/parties
- Management of construction projects, purchasing property, and home improvement
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience working for an artist or as an artist liaison, or auction world experience
- Driver’s license and car
- Good technological competence
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Xero, and Art Logic.
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Familiarity with the art market and understanding of collectors
- Passion for contemporary art
To be filled ASAP