Are you a culturally curious and passionate communicator with a proven track record in the visual arts industry? Our client is a unique comprehensive strategic consultancy service, operating across the arts, culture, and luxury brand sectors. They act as navigators for brands looking to access the art market or work with key players – including galleries, artists and auction houses to amplify and market projects in dynamic publicity moments.
They are a nimble familial team with expert relationships across both the media and art world sphere and with strong handling of strategic relationships and how to build and develop audiences using various tactics: digital and social media content, event and stakeholder curation, cultural programming and brand development alongside traditional media relations and event amplification.You will be working closely with the rest of the team and handle art world and luxury relations, press (digital/media) and partnerships.
- We’re looking for an individual who has already made their mark on the industry.
- A dynamic and driven Account Director who is able to independently manage team players and deliver client work autonomously and in a team with a robust knowledge of arts writers and cultural journalists and brands to deliver tangible outputs in both media and partnerships.
- Established contacts across the board would be required.
- The chosen candidate would be extremely passionate about connectivity and communications as a whole and would be invited to participate and contribute creatively to our B2C platform.
- A cultural curiosity and passion for visual arts and in-depth knowledge of copywriting and brand strategies is required.
- Energy and enthusiasm are of paramount importance as the culture of the business is fast-paced and ambitious.
- Agency experience (5-7 years) and previous team management preferable with an ability to work directly with a business founder.
Full time role working from the office in central London
Salary £40-50k pa