We are seeking a Sales Executive to work with a renowned Blue Chip gallery and publisher in France.
Our client is looking to hire a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help build up their business activities of selling limited edition prints. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
• Sales of limited edition prints to clients globally
• Coordinate with production team and communications, to time launches and offers
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
• Cultivate relationships with potential B2B clients (galleries, online platforms etc) for direct sales
• Handle enquiries from online platforms and website
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends / desirability of artists
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data, reporting to sales director and CEO
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Proven experience as a sales person (art multiples) – 4 years minimum
• Have an established list of collectors
• Graduate of Art History
• Fluent English and French speaker
• Excellent communication skills
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Independent and Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• Must be fluent in Artlogic & Microsoft Suite
Salary range: Eur 30-45k per annum + commission
Working hours as per French labour laws and gallery opening hours