One of the world’s leading commercial art galleries, our client represents a selection of renowned international artists across a programme of Contemporary, Impressionist and Pop Art exhibiting at its flagship locations in London and Asia.
Reporting to the Head of Logistics, the Caretaker will take ownership of all Gallery buildings and offices maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and services throughout reflective of core brand objectives.
- Act as primary contact for all Gallery Facilities matters supporting the needs of staff to deliver multiple commercial art exhibitions each year
- Management of the maintenance and space operation of all buildings in London supporting daily the Gallery Technician, Pre-Sale and Sales teams to deliver an exceptional client experience (art handling not required).
- Continuous review of performance with all internal stakeholders to ensure FM service delivery meets the high brand standards. Build monthly works report with variance/cost for CEO
- Create Facilities helpdesk to enable same day service request and completion framework
- Management of on-site Security and Cleaning team
- Management of all Facilities spend against annual budget as agreed with CEO including contract negotiation, quarterly review, and day-to-day management with all third-party service partners
- Oversee policy and procedures to ensure compliance
- Ensure health and safety legislation is adhered to liaising with the Head of Logistics and external Security advisors specifically on life safety systems and business continuity planning
- Review and management of all back of house, office and plant areas to ensure highly presentable, safe and comfortable working spaces for all staff and clients
Salary: c.£35,000 depending on experience