We are on the hunt for an Account Executive/Account Manager to work with a Cultural PR Agency in London.
Our client is looking for a creative and dynamic junior publicist to join their visual arts team at either an Account Executive or Account Manager level. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented PR with 2 plus years experience, to work with some of the most prestigious artists, art galleries, museums, arts festivals and awards internationally. The successful candidate will also need to be open to working across a wide range of cultural accounts that are outside of visual arts including music festivals, cultural charities and book PR.
The role will require:
- A strong team player who will support the team in implementing fully integrated PR campaigns for a diverse range of visual arts clients.
- Creative, enthusiastic and well-organised, you will have experience of delivering outstanding client care, liaising with multiple-stakeholders, and working closely with key journalists.
- You will have demonstrated your ability to obtain high profile media coverage that helps drive both footfall, sales and brand awareness and to target publicity strategically towards an identified readership.
- As a self-starter, you will thrive in a busy environment and enjoy developing innovative approaches to building client profiles and brands.
- You will also be an experienced communicator with strong media contacts.
- Experience working with arts organisations and high profile artists is desirable.
- We need a responsible, enthusiastic person who is really committed to the job and will relish being part of a team who will also be eager to learn from the team as well as suggesting ideas and initiatives to help clients achieve their objectives.
What they are offering:
- The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s leading arts organisations
- A supportive team and a stimulating work environment
- Internal training and mentoring to help you progress in your career
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 23 days holiday (+3 days for office closure between Christmas and New Year)
- A relaxed and friendly office environment with an office dog and frequent socials and cultural evenings paid for by the company
- Membership of private members club, access to office gym, bike storage and showers.
- Summer Hours with every Friday afternoon given as a free half day off for the months of June, July and August.
The role is a full-time permanent position based in London to start ASAP.
You would be expected to work in the office a minimum of three days a week, with the rest of the day working from home.
Salary DOE with reasonable flexibility:
Account Executive: £24,000 – 29,000+ pa
Account Manager: £30,000 – 34,000+ pa