Our client, a London based arts and culture PR agency, are seeking an Account Director to join the team ASAP. This is a new role to join the agency’s growing arts team as they approach a major milestone and rebrand.
The agency has a friendly and relaxed office with a strong family feel.
- Creating and executing campaign strategies for a range of clients
- Securing press coverage for all campaigns
- Managing a team of three
- International travel to meet clients and attend relevant events
- 7+ years experience in cultural communications
- Proven experience of managing national or international arts and culture campaigns
- Previous experience managing a team
- Solid base of experience in visual arts
- Strong knowledge of arts and culture media
- An understanding of social media and other marketing channels
Salary – £45k per annum, flexible dependant on experience, with commission offered on new clients